Rear End Collisions
Rear end collisions are one of the most common types of accidents we see. They are usually the result of a distracted driver or someone following too closely and unable to break in time to avoid the collision.
Rear end collisions can be violent, propelling your vehicle forward causing serious and permanent injuries. There are often multiple cars involved causing several collisions to occur in a domino effect.
If you or a loved one is injured in a rear end collision, call Diamond & Diamond™ for your free consultation.
STEPS TO TAKE IF YOU’VE BEEN INVOLVED IN A REAR END COLLISION:
- Stop and assess the situation
- Call 911
- If you are physically able to, get as much information from everyone at the accident scene especially any witnesses. Write down the tag numbers of the vehicles involved in the accident
- Take pictures of the damage to your vehicle and any other vehicle involved in the accident
- Only speak to the police officer
- Review the police report and make sure all of the information is accurate
- Call Diamond & Diamond™ immediately at 1-800-567-HURT™(4878)