Every time someone drinks and drives they are putting lives at risk. People who think they are okay to drive are ignoring the devastating possibilities.
At Diamond & Diamond™, we are advocates for the victims of drunk driving accidents. While criminal prosecution can seek to punish the drunk driver, the personal injury bar seeks damages to compensate the victim and punish the perpetrator.
Whether you or a loved one is involved in an accident involving a drunk driver, call the team at Diamond and Diamond™ personal injury lawyers. Our teams of legal and medical experts are standing by to help you through your time of need.
STEPS TO TAKE IF YOU’VE BEEN A VICTIM OF A DRUNK DRIVER:
- Stop and assess the situation
- Call 911
- If you are physically able to, get as much information from everyone at the accident scene especially any witnesses. Write down the tag numbers of the vehicles involved in the accident
- Take pictures of the damage to your vehicle and any other vehicle involved in the accident
- Only speak to the police officer
- Review the police report and make sure all of the information is accurate
- Call Diamond & Diamond™ immediately at 1-800-567-HURT™(4878)