Bus Accidents / TTC
Buses are great for the environment and provide efficient means of transport, however, they can often be dangerous due to their size. They are difficult to maneuver, they cannot stop quickly and they have a multitude of blind spots.
The other problem is that other vehicles on the road do not always give buses their right of way. The laws have recently changed regarding liability on certain types of public buses.
It is important to have a team of professionals on your side that can guide you through the legal process and explain what rights you have. Call the trusted legal team at Diamond & Diamond™ to find out if you have a case.
STEPS TO TAKE IF YOU’VE BEEN IN A BUS ACCIDENT:
- Stop and assess the situation
- Call 911
- If you are physically able to, get as much information from everyone at the accident scene especially any witnesses. Write down the tag numbers of the vehicles involved in the accident
- Take pictures of the damage to your vehicle and any other vehicle involved in the accident
- Only speak to the police officer
- Review the police report and make sure all of the information is accurate
- Call Diamond & Diamond™ immediately at 1-800-567-HURT™ (4878)